This 2-part workshop is meant for graduate students working on their master’s or doctoral dissertations. The workshop is offered jointly by the School of Graduate Studies and Library staff.
In Part 2: Copyright and Publishing we will cover:*
- Your rights as an author and copyright considerations
- Reusing someone else’s materials in your thesis
- Turning your thesis into an article or a book
- Considerations when publishing before or after graduation
This workshop will be beneficial for those who are just starting on their thesis journey as well as those who are already writing or getting close to submission.
The session will be recorded and recording sent to registered participants.
- Hujma Chowdhury, Scholarly Communications & Copyright Outreach Librarian, University of Toronto Libraries
- Graeme Slaght, Scholarly Communications & Copyright Outreach Librarian, University of Toronto Libraries
*While the workshop may reference the process followed by the School of Graduate Studies, most content would also apply to Toronto School of Theology students and those writing non-thesis projects.
Register for Part 1: Formatting and Submission - Monday, May 29, 2023 - 1pm-2:30pm
With any questions please contact Graeme Slaght at firstname.lastname@example.org